We would like to inform you that the Consulate General of Slovakia in New York is organizing Slovak Consular Days in Chicago on August 22 to 23, 2012 from 1pm to 8pm.
The Consular Days in Chicago will be held at the KLAS Restaurant on the address 5734 W. Cermak Road, Cicero, IL 60804.
The event will be focused only on those consular activities which require personal appearance of applicants:
1. Application for a new Slovak passport,*
2. Delivery of an issued Slovak passport,
3. Application for a Certificate of Slovak citizenship,
4. Authentication of a signature.
*Applicants for a new Slovak passport should arrange an appointment in advance through e-mail: email@example.com
*Applicants for a new Slovak passport should submit:
1. filled out application form,
2. original of Slovak Birth certificate,
3. valid Slovak passport or valid Slovak ID (obciansky preukaz) or valid Certificate of Slovak Citizenship.
All applicants should bring copies along with original documents if submitting an application.
Consular fees are payable in cash or money order only. No personal checks are accepted.
We would appreciate it if you can distribute this information to Slovak communities, so the Slovaks can take advantage of the Slovak Consular days in Chicago.
Details are also available on this website.