We would like to inform you that the Consulate General of Slovakia in New York is organizing Slovak Consular Days in Chicago on September 6 and 7, 2013.
WHERE: KLAS Restaurant, 5734 W. Cermak Road, Cicero, IL 60804
WHEN: September 6, 2013 (Friday) – 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM and September 7, 2013 (Saturday) – 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Consular Days are dedicated to the Slovak citizens living in the area, focusing on all the consular applications that are, by law, required to be submitted in person. Such as:
- Applications for Passport
- Collections of newly issued passports
- Certificate of Slovak Citizenship Applications
- Notarizations of Signatures
- Termination of Permanent Residence in Slovakia
More detailed information on each kind of application can be found at www.mzv.sk/nyc in the Slovak Version under Konzulárne a vízové informácie.
- All passport applicants must have an appointment pre-scheduled with the Consulate on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-212-286-8434
- Applicants must bring all the supporting documents for each application in originals as well as in copies
- Consular fees will only be collected in cash or in form of money orders
- Applicant requesting notarization of a signature must present a valid passport or valid Slovak ID (občiansky preukaz); US Driver´s Licenses are not accepted.
In case of further questions, consult the Consulate by email on email@example.com or by phone at 1-212-286-8434; the webpage www.mzv.sk/nyc is also available.